The Ellen Mother's Day Show 2014

I've had such an exciting and busy week! Ellen Mothers Day Show on Thursday and our Maternity Photos on Friday! Unfortunately, I do not have an official 32 Week Photo this week because my husband is traveling overseas. :(

The Ellen Mothers Day Show!
So fun. My parents met me in LA around 1230 for a 130 check-in. While I was in the bathroom, they told all the pregnant mommas to line up. I totally missed it and was bummed that I was likely going to be seated in the back of the studio. I checked in, received my number and they let my mom get a ticket for the Riff Raft Room. We then had to send my Dad home because they would only let one guest go with me.

Dress: ASOS Maternity Skater Dress - Less than $40 (orig. color is sold out)
Loving the Black too

We then were shuffled in by our numbers. After getting in the studio, the crew was seating us where they wanted, not by our numbers. I was put on the end in the back, but shortly after, I was moved to the front on the end. I was so excited, thinking, ooh maybe you will see my on camera! (if you watched the show, you definitely saw me) We were dancing and cheering and getting excited for the show. She gave away a ton of stuff including....

Sleep Number C4 Bed
A 6-Month Supply of Huggies!
A One-Year Supply of Beech-Nut Baby Food
Quinny Buzz Xtra Stroller
Mima Moon High Chair
$250 Carousel Designs Gift Card
4moms rockaRoo
$200 Babies “R” US Gift Card
Bonavita Peyton Lifestyle Crib from LaJobi
$300 Chasing Fireflies Gift Card
$300 Summer Infant Gift Card
$200 Lowe's Gift Card
$300 DSW Gift Card
$250 Maya Brenner Designs Gift Card
Fortune Cookie Booties

Check out the video and the prizes here- Ellen Video

After the taping ending, we had to fill out forms and tax forms. :( I guess I will be receiving a bill from the IRS. After finishing our forms, I ran up the steps and was one of the first of the mommas to leave! I ran over to my mom in the parking lot and we got in to my husbands truck. I was so excited that I was one of the first ones out! Unfortunately, that is where the excitement halted. We sat in the parking lot for probably 2.5hrs. After waiting, we got our 4 items that we had to take home with us, the Crib, Mima Moon, Stroller and Rockaroo! We were so excited to get out of the parking lot. We sat in LA traffic and were home around 745 for some much deserved pizza! It was an exhausting day but we received so many generous and wonderful gifts, it was definitely worth it. I was so happy to have my mom there with me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment