27 Weeks


There is a little delay in my post this week. I have been so tired lately, I guess the honeymoon phase of my pregnancy is over. 3pm naps are now normal!

I received a call on 4/1 (not an April Fool's Joke) that I was invited to be in the audience at the Ellen's 1st time expectant moms Mothers Day Show. SOOO EXICITED, I CANT WAIT FOR MAY!! I was shaking and jumping up and down. I am so thrilled and feel so blessed to get one of 300 spots.

Top: My favorite tank, its comfy, not too tight and makes me happy - ASOS Maternity Tank - Less than $10 I will be wearing this all spring & summer. I bought all the colors.
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Avedon - ON SALE! The reviews aren't so pleasing online but I sized up and I am very happy with them. I just wish the belly band was nude for spring & summer light colored tops. Plus an additional 20% off with code SPRING20

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the show! I hope Ellen gives out something fun to all the new mom's!

    ReplyDelete