24 Weeks

24 Weeks
6 Months
Dress: James Perse *non Maternity* Found it at HomeGoods for $60! A very similar one can be found Here for $195.

My Birthday at the Beach, March 15th 2014
Last Birthday in my 20's!

I had a wonderful birthday at the beach with my hubby. I had all my favorite foods and pregnancy cravings... including starting the morning at Pure Barre, my hubby bringing me a doughnut, eating my kale smoothie, enjoying the sun and sand, a takeout lunch - a grilled pork bahn mi, a homemade avocado & bacon turkey burger for dinner including garlic fries, and a mud pie for dessert! Its not a typical day for me!

Monthly Pregnancy Updates
How far along: 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 15 Lbs, its been tough watching the scale go up and up
Maternity clothes: Yes, I bought a few key items at Target, ASOS, and Ebay
Stretch marks: NO
Sleep: A little anxiety this week about all the things that I need to register for and accommplish around the house before he gets here!
Best moment of this week: My Birthday! It was a lovely beach day with my hubby.
Miss anything: The tipsy feeling after a few glasses of wine
Movement: Yes, especially at night. Hubby hasn't felt him yet though.
Food cravings: Cookies, Mud Pie, Doughnuts,
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore
Have you started to show yet: Yes! Strangers are now asking about it!
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: It's still in, but its becoming less "in"
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Both! Some days I am happy as can be other times the stress gets to me and I cry :(
Looking forward to: Setting up the crib and getting the nursery ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment