30 Weeks




Top: I was feeling the lace lately. Orig. is sold out but loving This one for $18. I love that website and all their cheap maternity items!
Pregnancy Updates
How far along: 30 Weeks
Total weight gain: ?? Not sure, I decided it was best for me to stop weighing myself. I was getting too discouraged. I am working out 4 days a week and trying my best to keep the weight down. I splurge on a cookie here and there but I am mostly eating healthy.  
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Starting to feel like a whale when I am trying to change positions.
Best moment of this week: Getting the nursery painting finished and the crib assembled. Its starting to look like a nursery! The invites for my shower went out this week, which is also very exciting!
Miss anything: Wine and Europe! I want to take a trip to Europe!
Movement: Yes, more like jabs this week.
Food cravings: Cinnamon and Sugar- Always!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: It's still in but its starting to pop out where my belly peiricing was.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Both! Getting a little crazy and feeling like everything needs to be cleaned and organzied.
Looking forward to: The Ellen Show Next Week & Our Maternity Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment