28 Weeks



Top: Old- Non Maternity - Loving this one - Less than $10 or Yellow Stripes or Pippa Bow Blouse
Tank Top: My favorite wear under everything- Less than $4
 
Pregnancy Updates
How far along: 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19 Lbs, ugh, I guess I won't hit my target of 25lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Not as good as it used to be :(
Best moment of this week: So many exciting things! My sister in law had her 3rd baby, a new baby niece for us to spoil. I got to meet a 2 week old and 1 month old baby from 2 of my friends. I also got new windows installed in the house!
Miss anything: Wine
Movement: Yes
Food cravings: Something Spicy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes! 
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out: It's still in :)
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Both! A little more emotional than usual, maybe the lack of sleep
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery and the chandelier being hung on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment